Online sailing, expeditions and wildlife photo's and video,
team building, web design, courses and lectures
2289 BD Rijswijk
015 - 215 3232
The activities of www.global-unlimited.com:
- Features, practical information, photo's and video subject to sailing and expeditions.
- Focus on wildlife, nature and endangered animals.
- Travel, sail training and photo safari.
- Courses web design, brand building, digital Imaging, photography and video.
- Multimedia productions: books, DVD's, interactive CD-roms, web site publishing,
contributions to magazines/journals, video productions, technical, ghost and copy writing.
- Sailing, educational and business lectures.
- Team building and related courses.
The web site www.global-unlimited.com
will be regularly updated with new features. Feel free to send articles (max 500 words), pictures, comments or suggestions to: email@example.com
. The editor will publish the whole or a part of it, without corresponding.
Global-Unlimited, a division of Global Feature Int. Ltd, UK.
Peter Stuivenberg and Maaike Kallenborn formed Global-Unlimited. They write books and articles, produce interactive CD-ROM's with text, photo's and video, DVD's, make web sites, create photo and video galleries, organize lectures, seminars and multimedia workshops/courses and present with psychologists team building adventures.
They realized numerous expeditions that were broadcast life on radio and Internet, published in a variety of magazines and newspapers and presented in television shows. In the Sahara desert Stuivenberg/Kallenborn searched for the Triton Sea like described by the Greek philosopher Herodotus. In South America they searched for El Paititi or the Lost City of the Inca's in the Manu-Amazon jungle and on the border of Bolivia and Peru they unraveled some secrets around the Tiwanaku and Lake Titicaca. Peter and Maaike still sail oceans.
Profile Maaike Kallenborn
Born in Leiden, The Netherlands. Education: High School, Royal Academy of Arts in The Hague, Rotterdam and in Sint Petersburg in Russia (painting, sculpture and glass blowing). Introduction courses film and video at the Film School in Amsterdam. Several art expositions in The Hague. Competitor World Cup Surfing in course-race, slalom and wave (funboard circuit), competitor in several races in sailing yachts, scuba diving.
- CD-ROM The Ring and CD-ROM Guyamiri issued by Elmar Pubishers in the Netherlands (www.uitgeverijelmar.nl)
- The video Together Alone and the interactive CD-ROM Atlantic Ocean.
- 10 articles and 27 tutorials for the computer magazine Computer Idee subject to Digital Imaging and DeskTop-Video (DTV). Computer Idee is read by more than 850.000 people.
- 24 articles/workshops about digital equipment and digital Imaging for the professional magazines Digitaal Beeld and Fotografie.
- 36 articles about digital equipment and digital Imaging for the magazine Zoom and Computer Totaal.
- 6 articles about web design for the magazine Internet Tips & Tricks.
- 5 articles for the magazine Tips & Tricks.
- Numerous web sites among which www.westcoastlife.co.za, www.blouwaterbaai.com, www.global-unlimited.com, www.hansing.co.za etc.
- Photo and video productions for numerous media.
- Workshops digital Imaging, video and photography.
Profile Peter Stuivenberg
Born in Hilversum, The Netherlands. Education: High School, Chemistry, Mass Communication at the University of Amsterdam, Journalism, Photography and Film Scenario writing. He filmed man-eating tigers in India and went two times on horseback through the Andes Mountains (Chile-Argentina). Peter sailed about 100.000 NM.
During the past 25 years he published thousands of articles in human-interest magazines, weekly's and newspapers. Since 1994 he wrote the following books for Elmar Publishers in the Netherlands (www.uitgeverijelmar.nl
) that were introduced by television and radio programs (ca 30) and interviews in magazines and newspapers (ca 100):
- 'N Wereld Onder Zeil (A World is Sailing By)
- Steve Brown, Drugsbaron in Spijkerbroek (Drugsbaron in Jeans)
- Smokkelen en Witwassen (Smuggling Routes)
- Centen Graaien (Picking Pennies)
- In het Westen Huilt de Condor (The Condor Cries in the West)
- Lindsey (Lindsey)
- De Ring (The Ring)
- Guyamiri (Guyamiri)
- Heimwee naar de Horizon (Homesick Horizons)
- Offshore Zeilen Tips & tricks
Furthermore he organizes expeditions and amuses audiences with breathtaking adventure-stories, a drop and drag philosophy of life. Also he organized workshops Mass Communications and Team Building.